November 7th, 2014 - Redstack and Oracle participate in the Blind Childrens Center, Fall Golf Classic, Brookside Golf Club, Pasadena, CA
Join Redstack and Oracle as our guests for the Second Annual Blind Childrens Center Fall Golf Classic. Enjoy lunch, an afternoon on Brookside’s Koiner Course, dinner, auction & more. All to benefit the Blind Childrens Center of Los Angeles. If you are interested in attending and or making a donation, please contact us.
August 26th, 2014 - Redstack presents at the NorCal OAUG Training Day - San Jose, CA
San Jose, CA - Mark West, Vice President for Redstack presented on:
Extending Oracle BI with Hyperion Planning and Annotations
Hear about real-world customers who have integrated Hyperion Planning and Oracle BI Analytics to Analyze, Investigate, and Annotate. Learn how adding annotations and in-context collaboration to Oracle BI / Hyperion dashboards is being used for a faster close process, and to flag and collaborate on budget or operational variances.
Every quarter, we are hosting hands-on executive workshops around Financial, Procurement, and Supply Chain Analytics including:
For more information, check the Events Pages, or contact us if you are interested in having us conduct a workshop in your city.
- Hear real-world customer stories, including best practices and lessons learned.
- Learn about the latest developments in Oracle Analytics including in-context collaboration, information discovery, mobile, and big data.
- Network with your peers from top companies and meet the Oracle experts over a nice glass of wine.
December 18th, 2013 - Holiday Dinner and Wine Tasting Event, Salt Lake City, UT
Oracle and Redstack were proud to host a fantastic evening in Palo Alto, CA for our clients, partners, and associates to enjoy fine dining, great wine, excellent networking, and to see an exclusive preview of..
- The latest capabilities for integrating Hyperion with Oracle Financial Analytics
- New Finance Collaboration and Self Service capabilities to automatically flag for variances, capture comments and discussion threads
- Hear Finance Use Cases for managing the close process with new capabilities to analyze, investigate, and collaborate.
Thank you to everyone who attended and we look forward hosting more in the New Year! Stay tuned...